Saturday, September 6, 2008

Scrub-a-dub-dub

In addition to working on the pink and green ripple, I've made several wash cloths this week as small gifts to two of my friends. Here they are.

Tied up as a set:






Wash cloths can be made is numerous patterns, and in any color, or colors. Want one? Want a set? Email me! These make such cute gifts, and I love them!

I'm still not sure about the pink and green ripple. I started it, and wasn't sure about the shades of pink and green, so I started another, with a pastel pink and green. I'll let the requester choose which one she likes better (hopefully tomorrow), and finish that one.

I'm tossing around the idea of opening an Etsy shop. I'll let you know what happens with that.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Fun! I love how the washcloths look tied up with the matching ribbon. :) You have such a talent!!