Saturday, September 20, 2008

Card and Preview

Mandy over at Limelight Papercrafts posts sketch challenges, and tonight, after seeing one of her sample cards, I've accepted the challenge. This card is very similar to a card she posted today, but her card made me think of the pink and green ripple afghan I'm working on. The afghan is almost complete, I've just got to find out if I've made it large enough. Anyway, the afghan is the background for the photo.

The first version of the card uses ribbon.


This card uses yarn, in place of the ribbon. I thought it would be interesting to see what the yarn looked like, since I would give this card with either a matching afghan, or wash cloth set. I don't like this card as much though.


Here is Baby E with the pink and green ripple. Of course, this afghan can be made as a solid color, or with any combination of either two or three colors.

Want an afghan? Email me!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome job, Amanda! So glad you played the challenge! Your card is AWESOME! :) So sweet! I love that stamp set.

Becky Carafa said...

So sweet! And so are the cards! Thanks for playing along!

Brandi Parshley said...

Wow! I love both of them! The color combo is great! The afgan is amazing too!