Monday, July 14, 2008

Washcloth

Today I finished off the washcloth I began on Saturday. I really could have finished it last night, if I would have taken the time to find my scissors. It worked up so easily, and I will definitely make more. I've already begun another washcloth, but it's another pattern. This one is a free pattern from Lion Brand Yarn. What a cute hostess gift a set of these would be. I'm planning on making a baby set (or several sets), and giving them in a bath themed baby gift basket(s).
Here it is:

It is about 8 in x 8in, but can be made any size needed. Here is a picture, trying to show the bumpy texture of the shells:

The yarn I used is Baby Bee (color is Iris), and is it great for this purpose - it is just so incredibly soft, and I can't wait to use mine!

Want one? More than one? Let me know!

No comments: