Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Opinion Matters

Those who know me know that I definitely have an opinion - about almost everything. There is nothing I love more than sharing my thoughts about things I try - remember the whole wheat spaghetti?

The idea of starting a blog all started with Black Belt Mama. She had me dying of laughter time and again as she shared thoughts of her life. One day, I saw an IZEA ad on her site and decided to explore. I then stumbled upon PayPerPost, where I could get paid to share my opinions with you. How cool is that? It sounded great to me, so here I go! What will I buy with my extra money you ask? More yarn, scrapbook stickers, and paper of course! Either that or gas to actually get to the store. :)

PayPerPost.com spells it all out for you (for people like me). They walk you through getting your blog set up and ready for posts, and the help center is always there for you when you need it. I should know - I've been there several times so far. The site also has cool blog tools I plan to explore. There are also lots and lots of forums where you can pretty much find out anything you need to know about PPP. I look forward to learning more and more as I go along. I seem to learn by doing something, and learning from my ooops.

From now on, you will find my opinion once in a while about products, services, or just good-to-know information. I look forward to sharing with you! Please feel free to comment and leave your opinion as we go!


No comments: