Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy

I saw this pattern on Dishcloth Corner and thought 'what a cute wash cloth that is!' I had some Red Heart Kids variegated yarn (Crayon) from an old abandoned project, so I thought I'd see what it would look like as a fish. Needless to say, it's colorful. I may try a different color next time. Here it is. I left the trim off.

Want one? Let me know. It can be made with any color yarn (cute as part of a baby bath gift basket), and takes a very short time to make. It is 9 1/2 inches nose to tail. I started, and of course finished this, in just a couple hours. Woohoo! My turnaround time for projects is getting a little quicker. Now, as for that afghan I started about 3 years ago, well, that's another story. :)

I may add an eye and a smiley face to Mr. Fish to make him friendlier.

No comments: