Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Few Hats

I've completed three little hats for charity in the past two days. I found the quick and easy pattern here. It's so super quick, and has gotten me in the mode to crochet for the babies. There is such a huge need, so if you have 15 or so minutes, and can crochet, please make a little hat. If you have yarn laying around, and don't know what to do with it, this is perfect! If the yarn is just taking up space at your house, and you're tired of it, send it to me - I'll make stuff for babies!

These hats are tiny - this is a spool of thread beside it.


I've purchased the yarn to make a custom ordered afghan, so pics will be coming soon. It will be a brick stitch, and will complement an afghan I made the same client several years ago. She was one of my first clients! Thanks to her (and her daughter's) encouragement and spreading the word, she's gotten me lots of sales! By the way, her daughter is my best friend - so this isn't just a random someone! :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

what adorable tiny hats! I just love tiny things! babies come in all sizes
and tiny babies need tiny hats to keep their tiny heads warm!