Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Completed!

I've completed two more projects!

Here are two candy corn bags I made this week. These are for my nephew and niece. I shortened the handles, so the bags won't drag the ground during Trick or Treating.
I started this afghan a while ago, just to use this color - I love it! It's a darker blue. Definitely appropriate for a baby boy, while not being the baby blue that everything else is. The yarn has a shimmery thread in it, which adds a little extra sparkle. I finally washed the afghan, stamped the tag, and took the picture. This afghan is for sale and measures 25 in x 28 in. Let me know if you're interested.
I also made two little hats for babies at the hospital today. I didn't take pictures, but will as soon as I have the chance. If you're interested in crocheting for charity and don't know where to donate, or what needs are, please let me know, and I'll see what I can help with.

No comments: