Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please Pray

Please pray for Nate, Tricia, and little Gwyneth over at Confessions of a CF Husband. Tricia received discouraging news this week. To sum things up, she has CF and had a double lung transplant 6 months ago (soon after giving birth incredibly early to Gwyneth). She now has post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder. What is this, you ask... cancer.

We serve a wonderful God of miracles. He is the ultimate healer. He CAN heal Tricia. Matthew 9:35 says "Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness." The Bible doesn't say He only healed certain diseases - He healed every one of them. Every single one! Isn't that amazing! What a mighty God we serve! I understand healing comes in a variety of forms, but He has us all in the palm of His hand, and He loves us. I love knowing He's holding me close. There is no doubt in my mind that He's also holding Nate, Tricia, Gwyneth, their family and friends, and Tricia's medical team there too.

My prayers are with this precious family. I hope that you'll take a moment (or many) to pray for them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came over from the comments at Bring The Rain. I wanted you to know I'm still reading, still praying. Your loss MATTERS.

(((HUGS))) & Blessings, Whitney