Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Stuff

Check out my cousin's brand new blog! Enjoying the Journey

I made this hat on my Knifty Knitter (thanks to my cousin for the recommendation!), and I think it is so cute! I've had this yarn for a while now, wanting to make a hat, so now that I have a little girl to make things for, I figured I'd get her ready for next winter. It's plenty stretchy, so even with her growth, it should still fit. Guess what? The yarn is Bernat Bamboo Natural Blends (Color is Lotus) - it's 89% Bamboo, and is made in the USA - imagine that! It's super soft, and I will definitely work with it again - maybe to make some matching mittens this coming winter. Considering it was almost 100 degrees today, we won't be needing those for a while!

My lilies are blooming! It will be gorgeous if they all bloom at the same time. Each day, a few more choose to open their eyes and see the world.

I ordered some goodies from Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts and received this card as a thank you - how cute!


No comments: