Sunday, May 10, 2009

DOC Band Update

Just a quick update - the insurance company still hasn't made their decision on whether to cover Sweet E's second DOC Band. We're supposed to get an answer by Wednesday of this week, so please continue to pray.

We'll be on vacation for the next week, so I'll update as soon as I can.

While on vacation, I plan to get quite a bit of crocheting done, and hope to have lots to share when we return.

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: