Friday, November 28, 2008

Making progress

I've been working on the Linen Brick stitch afghan lately, but in my little bit of free time, when I haven't had the afghan with me, I've accomplished this...
2 more pages in the 'pre-made' scrapbook,
I've cut the pieces for Baby E's black and pink polka dot dress. A sample of the fabric is under the ribbon...Now what? I don't know. Guess I'll call mom and ask...

Lastly, I took about 10 minutes and converted my previous centerpiece to a wreath for the inside of my front door.
I'm still not happy with the wreath, so who knows what it will become next. Plus, it fell off its makeshift hangar, and it no longer a circle. Oh well, so much for that. I'll stick with crocheting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

Everything looks great! What a cute idea for a dress!!