- I'm in the process of setting up an Etsy shop. I've stopped pondering it, and am going to jump in and do it. All that's left to do is post my shop policies, and photograph and list my items. You can be sure that I'll post links and more info as it's available.
- I finished a purple afghan and hat set
- I've gotten another order for a candy corn Trick-or-Treat bag
- I've been frantically knitting and crocheting Christmas gifts, praying I get them done
- I've been organizing my knitting needles (more on that later)
- I've been making apple butter from fresh apples we got this weekend while traveling
When I list it all out, it doesn't seem like much, but in all reality, I'm just not sure where the time has gone. I need to also get on the ball making these felt Christmas stockings. So far, I'm only 1/2 way through the first one, and I have that to finish, and 2 more to make, or else Santa won't fill them with goodies. Uh oh! I'd better get busy!